Saturday, June 27, 2009

History of Creativity 202 Project

My name is Kristy Smith and this blog is a project for my MFG 202 project. I thought of a couple of different things that I could do for a project. I actually started out making a 3d-figure of Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden. But that project was not going as I had planned. I thought of the first day of class when we learned about Michelangelo and I remembered how much I really loved his paintings. That's when I decided I wanted to do something with Michelangelo. Then I thought about what I could do. I wanted to do something that I never done before. That's when I thought of a blog. I have always been interested in creating a blog but I have never had one before and I never knew how to do one. So this is my project a blog on Michelangelo. I will show different paintings, sculptures, and other projects by Michelangelo. Along with this, I will be learning more about my blogs and more about computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment